Need permission to view collages.

• Hi. On this board we're trying to stay leecher-free, meaning that we only permit regular posters to view files.

So... if you introduce yourself and start contributing here, I'm quite sure you'll very soon be able to view attachments.

Another note: the board language here is German, so... that's the language we accept here - just like Mystic Crunk (just an example, I love the City!) accepts English-only on his board.

(Of course we know that the German language isn't quite as common as English... but we'd like to see you [HIGHLIGHT=#ff0000]at least try to write in german[/HIGHLIGHT].)

And yes, it's required.

AND: Don't use babelfish... you know how bad its translations are.

Sounds strict? Yes, it probably is - but maybe you know what GiantessCity is currently going through...

Anyways.

Welcome aboard.

Hilflose Autos unter hübschen nackten weiblichen Riesenfüßen, oder einem runden Hintern, oder - oder - oder... wenn's Blech knackt, ist's SO geil.
    Ein cooles Online-Game

• PLz tell , in which thread English users post attachments

Well, wherever you want. Except for Lounge and Flame-Pit. As I said/wrote before, this is a GERMAN board and it uses the German language.

We won't rip your head off, if you mistakenly post a car Crush pic in the SM section.

There might be a little head-ripping involved, though, if one would post something rated X or XXX here, 'cause this site follows the no-sexual-parts-rule.

Further questions, people?

Oh, one more thing: I think I stated this before, but I'll say again: I cannot grant you permission to view attachments, that's gtsfan24's prerogative.

Hilflose Autos unter hübschen nackten weiblichen Riesenfüßen, oder einem runden Hintern, oder - oder - oder... wenn's Blech knackt, ist's SO geil.
    Ein cooles Online-Game

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!