• Hey,

suche eine RP Partnerin um gemeinsam ein paar tinies im fitnessstudio zu quälen benutzen, ich lass die ad erstmal auf englisch, das rp können wir auf deutsch oder englisch spielen.

bei interesse einfach eine nachricht da lassen :)

We´re both doing our hard workout at the mildly visited gym in the evening. We dont know each other but begin to talk together while we´re cooling down at the threadmill. we are both super exhausted and sweaty but have a nice talk and begin to like each other. After our cooldown is done, the light gets out. after a few seconds it turns on again and we are sorrounded by the other few gym visiters who are now shrunken down. We both grin at each other as we realize which opportunity we now have.

The whole rp can also be changed with me being small and you being big, so basically its just us in the gym, i like both scenarios.

I love feet, anal vore, domination/humiliation,sweat, crushing and insertion.

im pretty open for the kinks, if you like something just tell me and if you dislike something you can also just tell me and we make something out!

also love exchanging thoughts about specific scenarios and ideas in general, also exchanging size pics/art on discord if ur into that!

languages: eng/ger

edit: habe übrigens auch noch andere szenarien :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!