Allison is coming

• Chapter 1. Allison picks me up.

It was the middle of July and I was on my way home from vacation, I was about to board the plane on my way back to North America. As I was about to board I got a call on my cell, it was Linda, I was wondering why she would call me, so I answered it. "Hello there." she said, then she continued to talk, "Now listen, when your plane arrives in the big city, you won't have to take the greyhound down cause you will be picked up, ok." There was a good 15 second silence , "Um, ok but I already paid for my ticket and who is going to pick me up?" To which Linda replied, "Allison Fontaine, she will be picking you up, now can you tell when your plane is supposed to land." I was a bit shocked and suprised, and thought it was some kind of joke so I decided to play along with it. So I told Linda, "My plane will be landing around 9:30 am, and Allison is really going to drive all the way to the big city to pick me up, that is a good 3 1/2 hour drive." To which Linda replied, "No she will be walking." Then Linda hung up the phone. Yes I thought this is a joke, some of my friends are up to it. I thought if Allison is going to walk to the big city then she is probably walking now. So I checked the time, it was 11:00 pm and my plane just arrived and passengers were called to board. I boarded the plane with the rest of the passengers and waited to take off. As the plane sped down the runway and took off, I decided to get some sleep during the 10 hour flight, so I went to sleep.

After sleeping some hours I got up, it was already morning I checked my time it was now 8:00 am and in another 1 1/2 hours I will be landing. By now the plane was already flying over land. At 9:00 am the captain announced that we would be landing in 1/2 an hour, and at 9:15 am the plane began its decent. As the plane was making its decent, some of the passengers noticed something large moving on the ground. People seated on the left side of the plane were pointing at some thing out the window, I was sitting on the left side and had a window seat. I too looked out and saw something large moving, we were still up very high and as the plane descended more the large moving object was easier to see.

As the plane descended I and everyone saw that the moving object was a person, and this person was walking. The passengers on the plane began to point and talk histerically, "Oh my God look that can't be real, it just can't be, that looks like a giant a real giant." I looked and recognized the person. It was Allison Fontaine. I rubbed my eyes and just looked, I was very excited and scared at the same time. Allison was walking and we were coming up behind her off to her right, and she was on her way to the big city. Allison was now very easy to see as she was walking across the land. Everyone in the plane was just watching her. "Oh my god, its a giant girl, look at the size of her look at how large she is." shouted a passenger. The plane was now flying over Allison off to her right and we slowly passed her, she was so big that her walking pace was probably over 200km/hr. As we passed her I looked back at her, she was an awesome sight to behold. Allison was wearing a low cut light pink tang top with cleavage showing and she had on skin tight black pantyhose spandex pants. As she walked her breasts jiggled and bounced up and down and also her butt cheeks bounced up and down.

Within 10 minutes plane landed and everyone was getting off and as I was going through customs I wondered about Allison. After I got through customs I ran outside and saw that Allison Fontaine had arrived at the airport. As she got closer the ground just trembled, she slowly walked up to the terminal and stoped. People were running around shouting, and Allison stood there, she then spoke out my name, her voice thundered. I then ran out and started to run right to her, I ran up to her left foot and stoped about 30 feet from it. Allison looked down and she saw me, so she squatted down and lowered her right hand palm up. I ran to her hand and climbed onto her on her little finger and ran to the middle of her palm. She then slowly lifted me up to her face, then she stood up. As she stood up I fell over and she giggled. Allison held me in front of her face and smiled at me, "So tell me, hows it feel to be with the girl you like and hows it feel that she is a giant?" thundered Allison's voice. I just sat there in her huge palm and just stared up into her face. "Don't be afraid, You are safe up here with me, I won't let you fall, so tell me are you excited yet?" thundered Allison's voice. To me she was speaking softly but her voice still thundered. I shouted up, "Oh Allison, I'm very excited so excited, thank you for coming to pick me up." To that Allison replied, "No problem, I am happy to do it."

She then moved her hand to her left shoulder, "Ok my tiny little man, come onto my shoulder and have a look around." I ran off her palm and left my luggage there in her palm, Allison pinched my luggage and she put it into her one pocket that she had on her tang top. Allison's shoulders were huge compared to me. From her shoulder I saw the big city, I was able to see a good 20 miles or more. I then started to walk around on her shoulder, and then Allison slowly began to walk. As she walked I fell over and got back up and ran up to her neck line and held onto her hair. As I looked forward and down, her cleavage blocked most of my view looking straight down. Allison then adjusted her breasts a bit and said, "Ok, I think you will be very happy in here so whenever you are ready, you can just slide down here or I can put you in my cleavage if you want." thundered Allison's voice. Allison was walking very slowly and as she moved her boobs jiggled, and I was getting very excited. Looking down her breasts were huge and her cleavage was huge compared to me. It looked live a huge valley I got very excited and wanted so much to be in there in that huge valley between those breasts.

I moved closer to her neck line and then slid off her shoulder feet first facing her. I slid down on her and landed safely on her left breast. she stoped walking. As I landed on her left breast, it jiggled a bit and it was very soft and nice, she looked down and smile at me, there I was on her left breast. I then moved towards her cleavage and slid right in there right in between her breasts. As I got into her cleavage, I looked around and up and saw her looking down at me. There I was between Allison's breasts in the valley to Allison I looked like a little bug there between her breasts. Allison started her walk again and as she walked her breasts bounced up and down and jiggled making it very exciting for me. I was between her breasts, 1/2 of my body was between her breasts while the other half was out and each arm was trying to rest comfortably on each massive boob. To me her boobs were so big and awesome, she was so big. Allison's breasts were huge compared to me, her breasts were 15 1/2 feet out from her chest, and to me her cleavage was about 20 to 29 feet deep. Each breast was 29 feet high and 25 feet wide and 15 1/2 feet out from her chest. I felt so safe and comfortable in her gigantic cleavage. Allison looked at me, "Feel free to move around and have a look around, you're free to do anything." thundered Allison's voice. I then turned around and moved out towards the edge as I did I moved more towards her right breast and moved a little in front of it so that I was nice and snug in front of her right breast close to her nipple. I was now between her right breast and her low cut tang top and from there I looked down. I was up so high the everything down below looked so small. Just then I got a call it was Linda, I answered it. "So tell me what do you think of Allison now?" I replied, "Oh my God. She is a giant she is huge and I'm right between her breasts, how big is she and what happened.?" Linda replied, "No one knows she just grew and from what we know she is 360 feet tall and she was very excited to get you." Linda then hung up.

After Allison left the city, she picked up her walking pace and as she did I began to feel the air current and she noticed it, "Hey ------ Why don't you move back and come down a bit so you won't feel the air current." thundered Allison's voice. So I moved towards her chest and moved a bit deeper in between her breast and got comfortable, her breasts were so nice and soft. I was'nt feeling the air current, and Allison as she walked looked down and said, "Wow, someone is sure nice and comfy there in my cleavage, if you really want this can be your new home, I would really like it and I will keep you safe." thundered Allison's voice. I got so excited as to what she said, I snuggled even deeper into her breast cleavage and was surrounded by her soft boobs. There I was nice and snug deep within Alison breast cleavage inside cleavage valley. As I looked up out of her cleavage I saw Allison's face, I was looking up at it. As she walked her breast bounced up and down and jiggled. I was so excited that I could hardly contain my self, there I was only 3cm tall to her and right between her breasts. Allison Fontaine is a giant and she was taking me home, wait I thought, this can be my new home her breasts and her cleavage can be my new home if I want. As she walked I thought, I'm home I'm home. as she walked across the country the ground just trembled.
    Allison continued her walk to the city, she was an awesome sight to behold, this 350 foot tall young woman walking throught the country side.
    There I was right between Allison's breasts as she continued to walk home to my home city. It was so nice being there deep in her breast cleavage, I felt so safe in there. The jiggling and the bouncing of her breasts as she walked totally excited me, I looked like a tiny bug in between the breasts of a hot girl. I was totally excited to be in there. As I was enjoying myself in there, Allison then spoke to me softly. "We are coming upon your city, come up and see it from a giantess point of view." thundered Allison's voice. I then made my way up through her cleavage and as I came up Allison slowed down her walking pace and stopped right at the outskirts of the city. From her breasts I was able to see the entire city there down below. The buildings down below looked so small and tiny, and the people down below looked like bugs as the were running around histericaly. Their screams sounded like tiny little squeaks, it was hard to hear them. Allison Fontaine towered over every building and over everything in sight. The tallest building was a 25 story building and it only came up to her butt. Allison Fontaine then slowly began to walk into the city. As she walked into the city, the ground just trembled with each step she took, and the trembling was felt throughout the city. The people down below in the streets looked like bugs running around. I must of been at least 250 to 280 feet up in the air in between Allison's breasts. Screams and shouts rang across the city as Allison made her way throught it, her great size brought great fear to everyone. Allison walked several blocks into the city, she then stopped and looked around. She looked down and watched for a minute all the tiny people running around, she saw cars speeding up and down the streets, and it amused her. Allison slowly continued to walk through the city, her great size was sending tremors across the city every time she took a step, those closet felt it the worst. Allison stopped and looked down at me, she saw me there nice and snug there between her breasts. She smiled and said, "So tell me are you having fun there in your new home so far above the city, and have you explored your new home?" I turned and looked up and shouted up, "Oh my! I'm having so much fun in here, I haven't explored all of this vast valley yet, there is so much to explore." Allison smiled down at me, she then jiggled her breasts and man did they jiggle and it was so exciting to be there between them. As she jiggled them I slid down between them deeper into her vast cleavage, and the jiggling felt so nice. There I was now, nice and snug deep within Allison's breast cleavage.

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von crowfood (3. November 2013 um 04:36)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!