Germany's largest GTS fetish community - we look back

• Offizieller Beitrag

World of the Giantess is Germany's largest GTS community

I am asked again and again about the beginnings of World of the Giantess. Next year we are approaching our 20th anniversary (17th year with our own server and domain), so it's the right time to take a look back.

It was not so easy to find old pictures from the early days. Unfortunately I didn't have the foresight to save the state of the forum at that time. Also the internet archive was no big help, many snapshots are defective or the very early ones were not shown at all, at that time World of the Giantess was also too unknown.

But I could find some pictures in my files which I don't want to withhold from you, especially the younger members. That's how it all started back then.

Unfortunately I didn't find anything from the 1st hour, in 2004 there was World of the Giantess on a free webhoster without own domain and with an ugly frontpage forum in tree structure (as it was common at that time before vBB and co became popular).

Unfortunately the ocmb.org doesn't exist anymore, where I was the first moderator for the German speaking area Giantess ( GTS Fetish ) from 2004 to 2007.

Looking back, I'm proud of what we created. World of the Giantess was a pioneer in almost all areas. Even though the costs were enormous. I was very ambitious during my education and put practically all my money into the forum:

• We were the first community at that time to pay attention to encrypted data transfer SSL and data protection. The SSL certificate alone cost 60-120€ per year, today it's free.
    • We were the first German community to use a green data center.
    • World of the Giantess was also the only free forum that allowed adult content with age verification by the external provider AVSkey.
    • We had our own Counter Strike server with GTS specific maps like de_rats and co.
    • We were the first German GTS forum with own chat (Ajax based) and later the first with own Discord server.
    • We introduced the confirmed Giantesses, at that time absolutely unique in GTS forums, until it was later copied by other forums.
    • World of the Giantess was and still is completely free and WITHOUT advertising or tracking!

All in all, from 2007 to 2023, I invested over 15,000€ in the community, 99.9% of which I paid for on my own.

Only in 2020, during Covid19, I gave users the opportunity to donate something. Only full members can see the donate button above, so it doesn't look like begging. Users in trial period will NOT see the donate button. Nobody should think he has to donate to become a full member.

In total, users from 2020 - today 12.08.2023 have made use of the possibility to support me, and donated a total of 185€. This is equivalent to 5,70€ (rounded up) per month and reduces my fixed costs from currently about 40€/mon (rounded up) to 34,30€.

But the most important thing is:

We are still here!

while almost ALL german communities have died!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!