Particular Giantess Fantasy

• Hello everyone,

My favorite sizes are between 1 nanometer and 10 nanometers, it means that I like being shrunken more than 1 germ or nasal microbe. The forum did not allow me to enter such sizes but I specified them in my profile details as well as a summary of my fantasy but here I want to describe further details.

EXPLANATION

As I said, I like being shrunken in the sizes above mentioned by an evil giantess who wants to punish me for something or for simple fun ( this is the best situation)

Once I have been shruken, I wish that she uses her hand's fingers ( thumb and index finger ) to put me in her nose and when I got into her nose, I want her to ask me to lick her boogers and snot as well until I will achieve the orgasm because this situation makes me so excited! I like it so bad and I would do this even if she wouldn't ask it to me.

The age of my giantess must to be between 18 and 35/36 years old and her attitude should be sarcastic, evil and sadic.

I would like to add more but I am not good at speaking english and I am afraid of being incomprehensible

DETAILS

I always dreamed that this might happen to me but I know that it'll be only a dream unless people come up with something in the future but I do not think that this possibility will be given to normal humans.

I want also share this fantasy with a girl but I think that it is not easy especially because there are a few girls who might accept it but I might be wrong! Do you think that there are girl who like being a giantess and realize my fantasy? It'd be wonderful.

I do not know if this will happen to me, I can always hope that my dream will come true 1 day.

Sorry again for my bad english, Just let me know what you think about

• Thank you for approving my thread. I'd like to know what do you think guys and especially listening what girls think concerning my fantasy.

I recognize that my fantasy might sound unsual but its a part of my identity and I am gratuful to you for letting me to introduce it through this wonderful forum.

Sorry for my bad english!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!