The 90 foot woman is coming.

• Katherine 1b.webp

Name: Katherine
    Height: 90 feet. / 27.43 m
    Weight: 321 tons / 291 metric tons

Chapter 1. Becoming huge.

Katherine had just gone out to see her boyfriend Anthony, who lived on a small acerage about 3 miles from a small town of 800 people. Katherine drove up the driveway and his place was surrounded by several large poplars providing lots of shade and lots of wind break. Katherine went into the house and she gave Anthony a hug. Anthony told Katherine that she sure looked good. Katherine had on a nice shirt and her favorite skin tight soft jeans. They sat down to watch tv and 30 minutes they heard a noise outside and when they heard the noise they sky lit up. Going outside they saw something glowing way out in the field and Anthony got his flash light and he with Katherine ran out to it. Lieing on the ground in a small crater was a small rock glowing a light red color, Katherine took a step towards it and she squatted down. Anthony said, "Katherine please becareful, we don't know what it is why its glowing a soft red." Katherine reached out her right hand and she barely touched it and she said, "It feels like static electricity and like a force when two magnets at opposite are put to each other." Just then the glow centered where Katherine's hand was and a small energy charge went into her hand and the glow disappeared and the meteor turned to ash. Katherine stood up and said, "That felt like a static charge very weird but I'm alright, lets go back inside, and I'll stay the night." Both Anthony and Katherine went inside and they went back to watching tv, and they both fell asleep watching tv.

Anthony turned a bit and he reached over and tried to put his arm around Katherine but it was like trying to put his arm around something much bigger. He was about to give his girlfriend a kiss when he looked and where her head should of been there were her breasts, he looked up and he saw Katherine's face. Anthony quickly got up and it was still dark but the TV gave some light he backed away from the couch and he saw this large figure just sitting there. He ran and he turned on the light and he shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK OH MY GOSH." Katherine woke up and she looked around and she saw Anthony and she tried to sit up but she hit her head in the roof and she said, "Anthony whats going on I can't stand up cause this room is small." Anthony took a few steps back and he said, "Katherine, its you you have grown you are huge." Katherine looking around said, "I know it must of been that meteor i am afraid of just how big I will get, I must get outside, its tight in here." Anthony then ran across the room and he said, "Hey Katherine see if you can push your way through this wall here." Katherine pushed her way thriough the wall and she crawled out on all fours and she sat up and she leaned against the house and she looked around. Anthony ran outside and the sun was just coming up and he looked up at her and said, "Oh my gosh Katherine, you must be at least 20 to 25 feet tall. Don't worry no one can see you with all the trees I have around my place for windbreak. I'm going to take the day off to stay here with you." Katherine shook her head and said, "No Anthony go to work your manager that evil bitch woman Claire will fire you and she will make it difficult for you to get anouther job, I'll be fine this growth should wear off." Anthony got ready for work and he headed out. He worked in the city of Dalebridge which was 23 miles away. The city of Dalebridge was a nice city with a population of 105 000 and most of the people in the few towns nearby worked in Dalebridge. Anthony drove off to work.

While at work all Anthony could think about was Katherine about what was happening to her. Also his manager woman Claire was bitching at him and at a couple of other all day long making them run unnecessary errands. Anthony looked at the time it was 2:55 almost time to go home, he could hardly wait to get home to his girlfriend, not knowing what was happening was hard. Just then Claire made and announcement and said, "Listen everyone we are having a get together at Lincoln pup third floor everyone is invited except Anthony and Karen and Jim you three are dumb and don't fit it in." Anthony did not care he had no intention to go anyways. At quitting time he rushed to his car and he headed home. After driving 25 minutes on the highway he was coming upon his place, he turned onto a gravel road and began the 2 mile journey to his place. Anthony was a good half mile away when he saw some of the trees at hiws place move and he stopped the car. He saw a sight then that both excited him and scared him. Katherine stood up and as she stood up her hear appeared above the tops of the trees and her shoulders did too and now her breasts appeared. Katherine looked around and she looked his way and she waved to him. He drove up to his place and he drove in and up the drive way and getting out of his car he looked up at her.

Katherine took a couple of steps towards him and he felt the ground tremble a bit when she stepped. He looked up at Katherine up her legs up her thighs and up her stomach up to her breasts and then to her head. Part of Katherine's face was blocked by her breasts and Katherine said, "Well Anthony what do you think. I grew this big an hour after you left and i have not gotten any bigger, I'm guessing I am at least 90 feet tall." Katherine then sat down onto the ground and she looked down at Anthony. Anthony looked up and he said, "Wow Katherine you are huge you are a Goddess so big." Katherine then asked, "Anthony wern't you supposed to go to some gathering at work today?" Anthony shook his head and he replied, "Yes but Claire told me not to show up and two others she told us we are dumb and will never fit in." Just then Anthony's cell rang and he answered it. He kept nodding his head and shaking his head, when done he put his cell away. Katherine asked, "Who was that what going on?" Anthony looked up and he said, "It was TJ he was at the gathering he just left, Claire has put up a photo shoped nude picture of me and the two others and she and her assistant Kaley are making fun, its alright." Katherine grabbed Anthony wrapping her fingers around his body, she lifted him up and said, "No its not. Seems like everyone is scared of this woman but I am not. I have had it how she can just abuse people with her position. I'm going to take matter into my own hands and head out to Dalebridge myself." Katherine stood up and while holding Anthony, she brought him close to her face and said, "I'm going to put you onto my left shoulder, you will be safe there and I'll deal with this woman once and for all." Katherine left the acreage and she then headed towards the highway. Katherine did not want to step over the power lines that ran along the gravel road.

Once she reached the highway, she picked up her walking speed and she headed of towards Dalebridge. Anthony moved closer to Katherine's neck and he held onto her hair and he took in the view. He did a quick calculation with Katherine being 90 feet tall he was at least 75 feet up in the air and Katherine's walking speed was 47 mph. She weighed at least 321 tons a real giant. Anthony got excited as he looked around and he looked over at Katherine and he said quietly to himself, "Her head is at least 13 feet high." Katherine continued her walk across the country side towards Dalebridge and she was easily seen because of her great size. As Katherine was walking a new helicopter flew overhead doing a news broadcast on Katherine and others were out too taking pictures of her from their cars and many were just stunned. Then all local TV programs were stopped and a breaking news bulletin went out saying, "Giant Woman headed towards Dalebridge, confirmed the giant woman is Katherine Wegner and on her left shoulder is Anthony Lutz. Katherine was a good 4 miles from the city.

mysfc.net/attachment/14909/

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von WhiteBird (20. Oktober 2016 um 04:09)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!