Story: My dream (garbage, compacting, vacuuming)

• Zusammenfassung
    Two girlfriends are getting rid of their friend by locking him in a vacuum bag and later disposing of him in their apartment complex's compactor.
    Enthält
    crushing
    garbage disposing
    compacting
    Blutig
    Nein
    Autor
    Unknown

It's not written by me. I save this Story from a Yahoo Group that is no longer available!

My dream

I run by the city and decide then still my friend Elke to visit. I go to it and ring at its housing door. It opens pleases the door and asks me in here. Elke carries an openly left long white nylon smock and explains to me that she clears up straight her wardrobes. Also its friend Yasmin squatted dressed in a long nylon smock before the wardrobe and welcomed themselves with friendly smile in their thick face. Both women weighed together guarantee 280 kg. Elke had bought to 130 X 80 cm large vacuum bag with suction valve (in the trade under "space bag" or "space winners" available) and did not fill the laundry it did not need into these bags.

Yasmin took the vacuum cleaner and sucked thereby these off from Elke filled vacuum bag. Air fast out-sucked from the thick bags and remaining remained everyone times only a 3 cm high plate from laundry and the surrounding pressed together bag. I was inspired, squatted before one the bag and affected him interested. The women looked at themselves mutually. Everything went completely fast. The thick Yasmin held me suddenly and Elke reached for an empty vacuum bag and pulled it completely over me. Then they upset me and locked the opening with the absolutely hermetic zipper. By the speed and the weight of the two women I could resist and not free me not. Yasmin started the vacuum cleaner and pressed the sucking vacuum cleaner hose on the suction valve of the bag. The foil of the astringent bag set itself already easily on my skin, when Yasmin terminated a sucking off for the time being. I was now completely stuck imprisoned inside the bag.

The two women had their pleasure with me! I should suffer still more, therefore they used me now as couch. They sat down with their thick back parts surrounded by the nylon of their smocks on me. Fast they noticed that the nylon and their Pantyhose slide on the foil of the bag surrounding me wonderful. They pushed their bodies non-stop on me back and forth. They laughed thereby while me among them air went out for breathing. Yasmin observed the fear in my eyes and opened the zipper on 2 cm length. Fresh air flowed in here, before Yasmin locked the bag again hermetically. Then it sucked the bag off again. Me surrounding foil by the vacuum ever more firmly together and squeezed means body was pulled merciless together. Yasmin was finished with sucking off and Elke returned with an enormous black shining waste bag and still pulled it over me. I threatened to suffocate! It opened the vacuum bag somewhat, pulled however the waste bag fast further upward and took the strong binding belt of its nylon smock and tied up the waste bag very fast above. I got again air, could however because of the tightness here inside nothing against the fact undertake that the two thick however very strong women mean waste bags moved and me to the large compaction unit before the house brought. They lifted me over the edge and I fell cracking on the hard soil of the empty opening and the two women threw many full waste bags on me. They closed the door of the opening and I lay buried under waste in the dark one and heard frightened like the door were locked.

The compaction unit was switched on and slide gate valves began to press me non-stop into the rear part. I was already pressed against those already to crush bags, when the women obviously interrupted the cycle. The slide gate valve went back and the door was opened. Elke and Yasmin bent themselves over the edge of the opening and observed me loud laughing. Then they threw further waste bags and wooden boxes into the empty-swept large opening. The door was locked with the words "Bye Bye" again and a new cycle began. The wood of the crates splintered and the waste bags coming to me burst loud whistling and slamming. They surrounded mean black bag ever firmer and pressed me always far the inside the compaction unit. The bags behind me were consolidated already very firm and did not give way. Me became black before eyes and I noticed still, like the crates and bags coming ever faster to me by always far oppressive slide gate valve began themselves into my body to bore. The women had obviously their fun and knocked with their hands and feet from the outside on the compaction unit. They knew exactly that contents of the compaction unit were lost now, are fetched and to the refuse incineration brought immediately. Nobody will not thus find me and it had a punishment to expect. I heard the first bones of my body splinter still, felt however no more pain. Then it became still darker around me! Only hours later the waste container was pulled on a truck and for refuse incineration driven around me together with the other waste in smoke and ash to dissolve.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von SmallThing (10. März 2023 um 17:08)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!