Umziehen nach Deutschland

• Hallöchen, Leute.

Also ich komme aus der USA, und October (2013) werde ich bei eine Musikhochschule in Deutschland studieren. Ich habe ein bisschen Angst, weil ich nie so weit von Hause gewesen bin, und weil mein Deutsch nicht so perfekt ist. Ich kann schreiben und lesen, aber ich brauche immer Hilf.

Haben Sie einige Empfehlungen für mich, während ich meine Vorbereitungen mache?

Vielen Dank ^^

P.S. Wenn jeder Skype hat, ich soll vielleicht oft reden, weil Hören und Sprechen meinen "Schwäche" ist.

• Die meisten deutschen können zumindest ein wenig englisch. Die wichtigsten Dinge solltest du also auf jeden Fall klären können, auch wenn du schlecht deutsch sprichst. Wenn du doch mal nicht weiter kommst, kannst du immer noch dein Smartphone benutzen und es "aufschreiben".

-

• Hallo leprechaun!

Zuerst einmal finde ich es toll, dass Du nach Deutschland studieren gehst. Glaube mir, Du wirst Dich jahrelang nach Deinen Auslandaufenthalt immer gerne daran erinnern. Um Dir meine Tipps gerne verständlicher zum machen, schreibe ich folgende Zeilen gerne in Englisch:

You really don't have to be afraid about your stay here in Germany. As gtsfan24 mentioned alreay, a lot of people are able to speak English here. About 20 years ago I spent almost two years in England having just knowledges about the English language I got from school. However after just three months I was able to follow nearly every conversation. As soon as you are surrounded by people speaking German, you will pick up everything easily and quickly. Your German doesn't need o be perfect. The only important thing is to have courage to speak.

About what you can do to prepare yourself: What I can recommend is to listen to the spoken German language as often as you can. If you have got some DVDs or BluRays of films which you have already seen in English, try to switch to German showing German subtitles, if possible. Another good thing is to watch German news like the "Tagesschau". If you get a possibiliy to have a conversation in German, don't be afraid to ask if you couldn't understand something and if you are telling a story and can't remember the word, try to describe it with words you know until the opposite gets it. He or she will then tell you the word you didn't know and you can be sure that you will never forget it again. ;)

So you really needn't to worry. You will have a great stay in Germany!! ;) In which town are you going to study?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!