Kimberly is a giant

• Chapter 1

Joan and her friend Carley were driving down the highway, they had left the city and were driving to a small town about 30 miles from the city. Joan was driving and Carley was in the passenger seat, both girls were having a conversation. Their conversation was cut short when Carley let out a loud scream and she pointed out the front window at something large moving across the country side. Joan looked too and realized it was a human, but much larger. Then Carley shouted loudly, "Oh my gosh, that's Kimberly Sherring, its Kimberly Sherring and she's a giant a real giant." Yes Kimberly was a giant and she was walking towards the highway, she had on her light brown tang top and her skin tight black spandex and her hair was down. She towered at a height of 200 feet. They were coming upon a curve in the highway and they saw Kimberly approaching the highway. Kimberly didn't stop she just stepped over the highway with ease, she took a couple of steps and she stopped Joan and Carley were about 1/2 mile from Kimberly. Joan slowed the car down and both girls watched Kimberly. Kimberly put her hands on her hips and looked around, ahead of her about 2 miles away was a town. Joan continued to drive towards her slowly. Just then Kimberly dropped her hands to her side and headed towards the town, and as she walked the ground just trembled with every step she took and both girls felt it. With Kimberly's great size she was already coming upon the town and as she got close she slowed down her walk and stopped right outside it. Kimberly towered over everything in sight, the tallest poplar tree came just below her knees and she was seen for miles. Joan had already turned off the highway and was heading towards the town. As they got to the town she drove into it a few blocks and parked down. Both girls got out and looked up and saw Kimberly standing there looking at the town, the people in the town were running around screaming and shouting. Kimberly put her hands on her hips and watched the tiny people way down below running around. Carley and Joan just stood there looking up at her, Joan shouted, "Oh my, just look at the size of her she is huge she is a real giant, Kimberly Sherring is a real giant." Just then Kimberly took a step back with her left foot and she turned and she dropped her hands to her side and began to walk away from the town. As Kimberly walked the ground trembled and Kimberly headed away from the town. Kimberly then picked up her walking speed and continued to walk across the country side. Joan then got a text, she quickly read it and as she did Carley wondered what it was to which Joan spoke up, "That was Lynn, she knows about Kimberly being a giant, she just texted that Kimberly is on her way to her boyfriends house to pick him up, He has no idea that she is now a giant."

It was Friday morning around 11 am and I was at home and as I was just about to watch some tv when , Lynn pulled into the driveway . She had a convertable car and she had the top down cause it was nice and warm. I let her in and she asked me, "Have you seen Kimberly lately?" To which I replied, "No, I have not." Lynn then smiled and said, "She is on her way and should be here in about 5 minutes." We sat down and began to talk, then I felt the ground tremble a bit, it was like something heavy hitting it. The ground seemed to vibrate and everything on the table began to move and jump up and down slightly. The booming got stronger and stronger, I got up and asked out loud, "What the heck are we having an earthquake?" Before Lynn could answer I heard people outside screaming and shouting and from my living room window I could see people running from something, and the shaking of the ground got stronger. Lynn looked at me and shouted, "Kimberly is here." Just then the entire house began to shake and tremble, it was like there was an earthquake and several pictures fell off and several glasses and plates fell to the floor, I ran outside and ran out into the yard and looked around and saw Kimberly walking towards the town. She stopped right outside the town right outside my house. I looked up at her, she was a real giant she was huge. Lyn shouted, "Kimberly is a real giant she is 200 feet tall". Kimberly was huge she towered over every tree over everything in sight. She was huge massive, she was wearing a tight low cut blue tang top with skin tight black spandex pants. Kimberly put her hands on her hips and looked around and down. I was shocked and in awe, Lynn stood beside me she pointed up and shouted, "Kimberly is a giant." Kimberly looked around and then she looked down and saw us standing there right in front of her right foot, she smiled and spoke, her voice thundered, "Hi there, wow you guys look so small down there." thundered Kimberly's voice. She then spoke to me, "--- would you like a ride here on my shoulder come, you'll be safe up here." She then lowered her right hand palm up and I ran and got on and she lifted me up to her face and smiled at me. To Kimberly I was just a bit over 2 inches tall. She moved her hand over to her left shoulder and I ran off her palm onto her shoulder. She was so big that I was able to walk around on her shoulder. I was unable to look straight down, cause her boobs were blocking my view. From Kimberly's shoulders I saw for several miles. As I sat on Kimberly's shoulder I could hear the people down below in the town shouting and screaming to me their voices sounded very faint. Kimberly then spoke, "Hey Lynn I'm going to head to the city." She then asked me, "Now would you like to come with me or go with Lynn?" To which I shouted, "With you." Kimberly then took a step and turned and I got comfy on her shoulders. " Here we go, and don't worry about falling I will make sure you are safe." thundered Kimberly's voice.

Kimberly headed away from the town and she took a slight turn and headed towards the city, she then increased her walking pace. Kimberly decided to walk along the side of the highway for a bit and as she did I was able to see some cars and trucks. I was so high up that the cars and trucks looked so small. Kimberly was coming upon the town that Joan and Carley were at when Carley shouted, "Look its Kimberly she's coming, she's coming." To which Joan replied, "Oh my gosh she's back." Everyone in the town saw her coming, but Kimberly continued her walk and was just pass the town, that's when Joan shouted and pointed, "Look up there way up there on her left shoulder, its her boyfriend, Hey Carley let follow then." Both Joan and Carley got into the car and sped out to the highway. As they reached the highway they turned out and began to speed down the highway and Kimberly was right behind them. Kimberly was walking along the right side of the highway about a good 40 feet off the shoulders. Joan was driving as Carley sat in the passenger seat. As Kimberly passed them the ground just trembled with every step she took and the girls felt it. Carley rolled her window down and she looked up and out at Kimberly. They were in total awe of her. Kimberly began to put distance between herself and them. Joan shook her head, "Oh my God just look at the size of her." Carley nodded, "Oh for sure, I think she is heading to the city, could you just imagine what will happen when she arrives." As I was sitting on her shoulder I was totally excited. Kimberly then asked me, "...So tell me hows it feel to be here on my shoulders and to see everything from a giantess point of view. Now when we arrive at the city I'm going to have a look around, and take you where ever you want to go, ok." thundered Kimberly's voice. To which I replied, "Oh my gosh Kimberly I can hardly contain myself, being here on your shoulders is so exciting, I can hardly wait till we arrive at the city, I want to see the look on people's faces when a real giantess arrives." Kimberly smiled and continued her walk to the city.
    Now from her shoulders I saw it in the distance and we were getting closer. We were now a good 5 miles from the city when Kimberly took a detour from the side of the highway. Carley shouted, "She is taking a detour where is she heading." Both girls just watched. Kimberly was now a good 2 miles out from the city and she was now easily noticeable. Kimberly was heading towards the north side of the city straight for the industrial section of the city. As Kimberly reached the city limits she slowed down her walk and slowly walked up to the city. She stopped right outside the city and from her shoulders I was able to see the entire city. Kimberly towered over every building and over everything in sight. Kimberly put her hands on her hips and looked around. The tallest building in the industrial section was 5 stories tall and it just came up to her knees.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!